Friday, February 15, 2008

Thing 3 and counting

Okay, bloglines has the potential to be very cool. Very user-friendly and easy to figure out, and that's a plus right away. Google left me perplexed (as it often does).

Again, I am dumbstruck by just how much is "out there" on the web. I can so easily see how a person could spend their life not having one... just peering squinty eyed at the screen and having a meltdown every time the power burps. I'm amazed by the sheer volume of creativity, rant and spectacle out there. And, I have to say, after having dosed myself with it, what I really want to do is go outside and get some fresh air.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

True...

Its easy to get caught up with it all. On the other hand its interesting to think about how you can use the tools in a library setting.

Cindy Gruwell
CMLE 23 Things Coach