Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Screencasting (MToaS 38)

Okay, I think I've found the MToaS equivalent to GoogleDocs. I love screencasting. Bit of a learning curve here: the screencast below doesn't look as good on YouTube as it did on ScreenCast, so I need to rethink the screen size. Other than that (and my messy narration) I'm pleased with it. 

I've done three or four training Power Points for work as part of different GRRL teams. Screencasts could be a great addition to those.

Also, I really like Skitch. Too bad it's Mac only. It is so much easier to use than the Windows-based print-screen command. I spent hours doing screen shots for the power point I made for our Internet for Seniors training... Skitch would have cut that time considerably. 

The obvious problem, however, is the Mac vs. PC thing.

Regardless, thanks MToaS folks. These are great tools!

No comments: