Monday, March 31, 2008

Thing 23 -- Whoo-hoo! I'm done!


Wow. I feel like I've run a marathon.

A few thoughts. First, this took a lot more time than I expected, however, I feel like I got a lot out of it. So it balances out.

Thanks to Cindy for the comments and encouragement!

I'm now actually looking forward to going back and revisiting some of the Things. I think there are a few that I will understand better and see more value in now that I've finished, and have more of a picture of the whole.

So, maybe I will keep blogging, at least for a while!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Congrats for reaching the finish line...just think of all the new Things you have learned. I hope some will find their way into your work!

Cindy Gruwell
23 Things CMLE Coach

Karen said...

Congratulations! I think we definitely need to celebrate. Reading your blog progress helped to keep me motivated. Thanks!

marylibrary said...

Yea! Brandi,
It is a real feeling of accomplishment to finish. Maybe we can find ways to make these things a part of GRRL.

Mary/Cokato Branch

PatriciaP said...

Give yourself a real big pat on the back for finishing the program, and by all means, keep blogging.....

Patricia-
CMLE